Your Help is Needed
Children in foster care need your time, talents and problem solving abilities. Communities are full of people with enormous talents and gifts to share that could benefit children in foster care. People like you interested in helping by donating your time, talents, skills or financial resources.
Click here to make a donation to Gift for a Child and the Heart Gallery.
For your convenience, we also gladly accept donations by mail.
AquaRun for a Child
c\o Gift for a Child, Inc.
10945 State Bridge Road – Suite 401-274
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Feel free to contact the event director Zena Courtney by email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
Make a difference in the life of a child.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
- Volunteer your time and/or financial support
- Consider foster parenting or adoption
- Donate new toys and gift cards during the holidays
- Donate clothing, back packs and school supplies
- Donate gift certificates to foster parents
- Volunteer to provide temporary or ‘respite’ care to a child every few weekends
- Help children and caseworkers assemble a child’s LifeBook (a scrapbook to help the child prepare for adoption)
- Talk to your faith based organization about sponsoring a Gift for a Child event